Seymour R-II School District Sports Practices start:
Monday, Aug. 9 - Seymour High School Fall Sports:
First practice times on Aug. 9 include:
- Softball — 8 a.m., meet in the gymnasium, if available.
- Baseball — 10 a.m., meet at the Seymour High School baseball field.
- Cross Country — 6 to 7 p.m., meet at the east end of the middle- and high-school entrance.
- Swimming — 4 to 6 p.m., meet at the Seymour YMCA indoor pool.
Monday, Aug. 16 - Seymour High School Middle School Fall Basketball
First practice times Seymour Middle School boys’ and girls’ basketball starting Aug. 16 include:
- The boys will practice from 8 to 10 a.m., and the girls will practice from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Both practices will be held in the high-school gymnasium.
See ad and articles in this week's Citizen on Page 4 for more information.