The Seymour FFA chapter's greenhouse opened Monday and remains open through Friday, advisor Nick Guthery announced.
Every day through Friday, the greenhouse is open from 3:30 to 6 p.m.
It is located behind Seymour High School, just east of the end of Garfield Street, just north of the vocational-agriculture building.
Items for sale include:
• FLOWERS — Impatiens, marigolds, petunias and vincas. Sold in four packs for $2 each.
• TOMATOES — Beefsteak, Better Boy, Brandywine, cherry and orange varieties. Sold in four packs and as single plants. Four packs cost $2, while the single plants are $2 each.
• PEPPERS — California bell peppers are sold in four packs for $2.
• OTHER VEGETABLES — Cucumber and zucchini plants in limited supply, four packs for $2.
• HANGING BASKETS — Hanging baskets with petunias are $15.
• COLEUS — Price varies based on size, range is from $5 to $20.