Notice is hereby given that the Seymour R-II Board of Education will conduct a meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021, at the middle and high-school library, 501 East Clinton Avenue.
The following items are on the tentative agenda:
I. Call to order, establish a quorum and invocation.
II. Approval of consent of agenda.
- A. Approval of agenda.
- B. Approval of the minutes of last meeting(s).
- C. Approval of transfers, bills and the district’s financial statement.
- D. Administrative reports.
III. Closed session.
- A. Other personnel.
IV. New business.
- A. Board candidate filing update.
- A. Budget.
VI. Closed session.
- A. Superintendent’s performance, evaluation and employment decision.
- B. Other personnel/student issues.