"The People v. The Klan" is a four-part CNN Original Series, produced by Blumhouse Television, about the little-known true story of Beulah Mae Donald, a Black mother in Alabama who took down the Ku Klux Klan after the brutal 1981 murder of her son, Michael. Watch Sunday, April 11 and Sunday, April 18 starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Western Michigan’s Rachel Bontrager is MAC Player of the Year
- Emerald Fennell: BAFTA win is thrilling
- BAFTA winner Sir Anthony Hopkins: Acting's part of my blood
- Nomadland wins four gongs at EE BAFTA Film Awards 2021
- Nomadland is big winner at EE BAFTA Film Awards 2021
- Emerald Fennell celebrates Promising Young Woman win at BAFTAs
- Yuh-Jung Youn thanks 'snobbish' Brits for helping her win a BAFTA
- Wyoming football signee shot, killed in Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns California's restrictions on in-home religious activities
- Cause of MU student Joseph Pedrotti's death was 'shallow water blackout'
- - Record sale!
- - Thank you, Seymour FFA
- - Seymour police report
- Missouri lawmakers looking to prohibit mandate on vaccine passports
- - Bryants married 50 years
- - Election Results
- - Bobby Ray Jessen, 85
- Biden gun-control orders could galvanize support for Missouri gun-owners’ rights bills