It took officials in Virginia five hours to pry open a time capsule found in the base of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee. They had a list of items they expected to find, but it didn't turn out that way. CNN's Randi Kaye has more on what they discovered.
- - Gabriel ‘Gabe’ Ferreira, 16
- - Seymour police report
- - Matthew James ‘Matt’ Dickinson, 39, Memorial Service Saturday, Jan. 29
- - City debates possible sales tax for streets
- - New officer on Seymour force
- - Same face, same race?
- - Charles Benjamin Michael Ahumada, 37
- - County’s case count on the rise
- - Fay Horman, 82
- - Ronnie Dale Rice, 75