An interesting raffle is under way to benefit the Seymour YMCA.
Raffled is a large board with more than $900 in gift cards and certificates to businesses throughout the Ozarks.
The winning ticket will be drawn during the first week of December.
Tickets are priced at one for $5, five for $20 or an “arm length” of tickets for $40.
They can be purchased at the Seymour YMCA or from several local YMCA board members.
Winner of the drawing takes home all of the gift cards and certificates.
The gift cards and certificates include:
• Bass Pro Shops, $200 gift card.
• Alamo Movie Theaters, two tickets, $25 value.
• Hucklebucks Bar-B-Que, $30 gift certificate.
• El Patron restaurant, $50 gift certificate.
• Big Biscuit restaurant, four certificates for breakfast or lunch, $60 value.
• Play It Again Sports, $40 gift card.
• Andy B’s Bowling & Entertainment, $200 certificate for up to six people.
• Subway restaurants, $100 gift card.
• Casey’s General Stores, $50 gift card.
• A&J Boutique, $25 gift certificate.
• Longhorn Steakhouse, $25 gift card.
• Old Depot Coffee Company, $50 gift certificate.
• “Dining Out” gift card for $25, which can be used at Red Lobster, Cheesecake Factory, Panera Bread, Buffalo Wild Wings, Jamba Juice or Cold Stone Creamery.
• Enterprise Lanes, certificate for one hour of bowling and shoe rental for six people, $45 value.
All money raised from the sale of raffle tickets will go to the “Strong Y” program at the Seymour YMCA, as the fundraising dinner and show was canceled for 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.