- Saturday Feb. 20-27 - FFA Week FREE Salute Tab is included in this week's Citizen, online, eEdition and printed editions. Please follow this link for the tab: http://digital.webstercountycitizen.com/FFAWeek
- Seymour Community Library - Hours are: Monday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to noon; Sunday closed.
- Monday, March 8 - Saturday, March 12 - The Seymour Friends of the Library annual book sale, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, in the meeting room of the Seymour Community Library. For more information on the book sale, call the library at 417-935-4193. For additional information is the article on Page 2 in this week's Citizen.
- Closed until March 1 - Seymour’s School Moms’ Building Museum & Gallery.
- Saturday, April 3 - Seymour FFA Alumni Equipment & Farm Related Items Consignment Sale, 10 a.m., Seymour High School Parking Lot. See ad on Page 9 in this week's Citizen for additional information.
Seymour Library Board meets the first Tuesday of every month.
Seymour Saddle Club meets the first Tuesday of every month, 7:30 p.m., Water St., Seymour.
Seymour City Council meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month.
Seymour R-II School Board meets the 2nd Thursday of the month.
Hazelwood Lodge #459 meets the first Friday of every month.
Ozarks Food Harvest Senior Food Boxes distributed at SWMOA–Marshfield, 228 N. Crittenden, on the 3rd Friday of every month from 1 to 3 p.m