Monday, Jan. 24 - Seymour's office of community development meets, 6:30 p.m., Council Chambers at city hall. See article on Page 3 in this week's Citizen for additional information.Tuesday, Feb. 22- Tuesday, March 29 - Filing for county offices for the 2022 election cycle, 8 a.m. Tuesday, Fe…
- - Gabriel ‘Gabe’ Ferreira, 16
- - Charles Benjamin Michael Ahumada, 37
- - Webster County to switch districts?
- - Matthew James ‘Matt’ Dickinson, 39
- - Mary L.S. Schwartz, infant
- - Seymour Senior Citizens' Center News and Menu for Jan. 24-28
- Janet Jackson feels 'guilty by association' regarding brother Michael's scandals
- - Omicron now in county
- - Same face, same race?
- - James Randall Mincks, 58