Sign your child up now for fall soccer!
Registration ends on Friday, Aug. 23, with practices starting the week of Labor Day.
Games will be held during the week and will require traveling for most age groups.
Remember, the Seymour YMCA is open seven days a week for your convenience. If you have any questions, call the facility at 417-935-2177.
We also have daily postings on Facebook, so check us out for schedules and up-to-date events.
If there is something you would like to see on our Facebook page, give me (Kaci) a call.
Coming In October:
• Girls’ volleyball is coming in October.
Registration forms will be out soon, so if your daughter would be interested in playing in this new program, forms will be available at the Seymour YMCA and on our Facebook page.
• Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
• Water Aerobics: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.
• Lap Club: During regular business hours. (M-W-F, 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
• Open Swim: M-W-F, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Sharks Swim Practice: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 to 8:30 p.m.
• Therapy Pool: Open during regular business hours.
• Silver Sneakers: M-W-F, 9 a.m.
• Power Fitness: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7 to 8 p.m.
• Zumba: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 to 7 p.m. • Line Dancing: Mondays, 7:30 p.m.
• Swim Lessons: Mondays and Fridays, 6 p.m.
• Gymnastics: Wednesdays, 5 to 6 p.m.
• Sharks: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 to 8 p.m.