Action at the annual Fordland Middle School Basketball Tournament started Monday and continues this Thursday and Friday.
Teams from Fordland and Seymour will compete in the six-school event.
In the boys' Pool A are Chadwick, Fordland and Sparta.
In the boys' Pool B are Hartville, Marion C. Early of Morrisville and Seymour.
In the girls' Pool A are Fordland, Hartville and Sparta.
In the girls' Pool B are Chadwick, Marion C. Early of Morrisville and Seymour.
Here is the remaining game schedule:
Thursday, Oct. 10
- 4:30 p.m., girls, Seymour vs. Marion C. Early.
- 5:45 p.m., boys, Hartville vs. Marion C. Early.
- 7 p.m., girls, Fordland vs. Hartville.
- 8:15 p.m., girls, Fordland vs. Chadwick.
Friday, Oct. 11
- 4 p.m., girls' fifth-place game.
- 5 p.m., boys' fifth-place game.
- 6 p.m., girls' third-place game.
- 7 p.m., boys' third-place game.
- 8 p.m., girls' championship game.
- 9 p.m., boys' championship game.
All games at the tourney will be played at the Fordland High School gymnasium.