Friday, Jan. 17 -
- Seymour Tigers won a thriller in triple overtime 72-71 over the Conway Bears. Trint Sampson was leading scorer with 33. Carson Sturdefant had 16, Evan Crump scored 10, Skyler Newman scored 8, Alan Ferrier had 4 and Steele Johnson had 1.jayvee boys lost to Conway 47-41. Bryson Benson was top scorer with 18. Eli Nunnally scored 9, Bill Daily had 7, Payton Bryant scored 5 and Cooper Bunch had 2.
- Seymour jayvee boys lost to Conway 47-41. Bryson Benson was top scorer with 18. Eli Nunnally scored 9, Bill Daily had 7, Payton Bryant scored 5 and Cooper Bunch had 2.
Wednesday, Jan. 15 -
- Seymour Tigers defeated Lighthouse Christian 41-39 in the championship game of The Seymour Bank Winter Classic. Trint Sampson was leading scorer with 15. Steele Johnson scored 11, Carson Sturdefant scored 10 and Evan Crump had 5.
- Seymour Jayvee boys’ defeated Mansfield 46-44 for the Championship in The Seymour Bank Winter Classic. Payton Bryant was the leading scorer with 20. Bill Daily scored 11, Eli Nunnally and Bryson Benson each scored 6 and Cooper Bunch scored 3.
Tuesday, Jan. 14 -
- Final score from Seymour: Fair Grove 40, Seymour 36 in varsity boys’ basketball. Trint Sampson scored 15, Carson Sturdefant had 11, Skyler Newman scored 7 and Steele Johnson scored 3.
- Seymour jayvee boys’ lost to Fair Grove 56-49. Eli Nunnally was the leading scorer with 23. Payton Bryant scored 9, Cooper Bunch had 7, Manny Gardea and Bryson Benson each scored 3, Bill Daily and Derek each had 3.
Thursday, Jan. 9 -
- The Seymour Bank Winter Classic Tournament results: Mountain Grove jayvee 40 vs. Seymour jayvee 53; Mountain Grove varsity 33 vs. Seymour varsity 53.
Tuesday, Jan. 7 -
- Final score: Seymour varsity boys defeat Mansfield 43-40 in the opening round of The Seymour Bank Winter Classic. Seymour scoring: Trint Sampson 25, Skyler Newman 10, Evan Crump 4, Carson Sturdefant 3, Steele Johnson 1. Win improves the Tiger record to 5-6 this season.
- Seymour JV Tigers defeated Bradleyville last night in The Seymour Bank Winter Classic 54-17. Scoring for the Tigers were: Bryson Benson 12, Cooper Bunch 11, Payton Bryant 10, Bill Daily and Derek Akers both with 7, Eli Nunnally 6 and Kyran Hepko 1. The Tigers will play Mountain Grove at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Monday, Dec. 30 -
- Seymour lost to Miller 47-45 in the third place game of the Walnut Grove Holiday Tournament. Steele Johnson was leading scorer with 22. Trint Sampson had 13, Carson Sturdefant scored 6 and Skyler Newman had 4.Saturday, Dec. 28 - Seymour lost to Pierce City 49-42 in the Walnut Grove Holiday Tournament. The Tigers will play Miller for 3rd place Monday at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 26 - #10 Seymour Tigers upset #2 Forsyth 67-54 in the Walnut Grove Holiday Tournament. Carson Sturdefant scored 25, Trint Sampson had 18, Steele Johnson scored 17, Cooper Hickey had 4 and Skyler Newman had 3. The Tigers will play again at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Thursday, Dec. 19 - Seymour Junior Varsity boys' will take on the Mansfield Lions at 6:30 p.m. in the Norwood JV Tournament.
- Wednesday, Dec. 18 - Seymour Junior Varsity boys lost to Ava 57-38 in the Norwood Junior Varsity Tournament tonight. Eli Nunnally was the leading scorer with 12. Manny Gardea scored 6, Cooper Bunch had 5, Payton Bryant, Bryson Benson and Brett Sampson each scored 4 and Bill Daily had 3.
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 - Seymour varsity boys lost to Hartville 73-36 in a Summit Conference game. Trint Sampson scored 14, Carson Sturdefant had 11, Steele Johnson scored 6, Skyler Newman had 3 and Cooper Hickey had 2.
- Next up for the Tigers is the Walnut Grove Holiday Tournament. The Tigers will take on Fair Play at 4:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21 in first round action. This game will be played at the Ash Grove High School.
Seymour Junior Varsity boys lost to Hartville 54-32. Eli Nunnally was top scorer with 14 points. Payton Bryant, Bill Daily and Bryson Benson all scored 5 points each. Nicola Siligardi had 2 and Derek Akers scored 1.
- The JV boys will play Ava at 7:30 p.m. tomorrow night, Dec. 18 in the first round of the Norwood Junior Varsity Boys Basketball Tournament.
- Monday, Dec. 16 - The Seymour Junior varsity boys game for tonight in the Norwood JV Tournament has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14 - Seymour varsity boys defeated Guy Perkins 72-39 in Harrison, Arkansas this afternoon. Carson Sturdefant scored 21 points. Trint Sampson had 17, Steele Johnson scored 12, Skyler Newman had 10, Payton Bryant had 6, Eli Nunnally and Cooper Hickey each had 3. The Tigers will travel to Hartville on Tuesday, Dec. 17.
- Tuesday, Dec. 10 -
- Seymour varsity boys defeated Bradleyville 67-43. Carson Sturdefant scored 21, Trint Sampson had 17, Steele Johnson scored 14, Payton Bryant had 5, Skyler Newman and Alan Ferrier each scored 3, Garrett Little had 2, Bill Daily and Bryson Benson each scored 1. The Tigers are 1-3 on the season.
- Seymour Junior Varsity boys won a thriller in double overtime against Bradleyville 42-40. Payton Bryant was top scorer with 11. Bryson Benson scored 9, Nicola Siligardi had 8, Eli Nunnally scored 7, Cooper Bunch scored 3, Manny Gardea and Bill Daily each scored 2.
- Friday, Dec. 6 - Seymour varsity boys lost to Houston 42-35. Trint Sampson was leading scorer with 18. Steele Johnson scored 8, Carson Sturdefant had 5, Alan Ferrier and Skyler Newman each scored 2. Next game for the Tigers is Tuesday, Dec. 10 at home against Bradleyville. Seymour Junior Varsity defeated Houston 30-27 this evening. Eli Nunnally was top scorer with 11. Bryson Benson scored 7, Manny Gardea had 6, Payton Bryant and Nicola Siligardi each scored 3.
- Thursday, Dec. 5 - GAMES CANCELLED - Seymour Tigers home game with Ava and the Lady Tigers game at Ava for tonight have been postponed due to the Ava Football team playing for State Championship this weekend.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 - Seymour varsity boys basketball team lost to Cabool 60 - 56. Seymour Junior Varsity boys’ defeated Cabool 62-23. Eli Nunnally was top scorer with 14. Bryson Benson scored 10, Manny Gardea had 9, Bill Dailey and Cooper Bunch each scored 6, Payton Bryant, Derek Akers and Kyran Hepko each scored 4, Brett Sampson had 3 and Nicola Siligardi scored 2.
- Friday, Nov. 22 - Seymour Tigers lost a heart breaker tonight in their season opener against Chadwick 69-66. Leading scorer for the Tigers was Trint Sampson with 21. Carson Sturdefant scored 17, Alan Ferrier had 11, Evan Crump and Skyler Newman each scored 6 and Steele Johnson had 5.Seymour junior varsity boys’ lost to Chadwick this evening 56-35. Manny Gardea was leading scorer with 10. Payton Bryant scored 9, Nicola Siligardi had 8, Cooper Bunch and Bryson Benson each scored 4.