Several state highways will be closed in Webster County over the next two weeks as Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) crews replace deteriorating drain pipes underneath the paved roads.
Road work will be completed each day during the project between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Projects to be completed include:
• Today (Wednesday) and Thursday, Highway B between Compton Hollow Road and Mill Dam Road southwest of Marshfield.
• Friday and next Monday, Highway B between Mill Dam Road and Bunker Hill Road southwest of Marshfield.
• Today (Wednesday) and Thursday, Highway V between Love Ridge Road and the Lick Fork of the Gasconade River north of Seymour.
• Friday and next Monday, Highway V between Flint Hollow Road and Peters Drive in Wright County north of Seymour.
• Next Tuesday, Highway P between Highway C and Nation School Road north of Seymour.
• Next Wednesday, Dec. 18, Highway Z between Finley Creek and Olga Road south of Fordland.
• Thursday, Dec. 19, and Friday, Dec. 20, Highway Z between the Webster County and Douglas County line and County Road Z-554 north of Dogwood.
• Friday, Dec. 20, Highway PP between Bobcat Road and Black Oak Road west of Fordland.
Over the next two weeks, all of the state highways will be open at night and during weekends.
For more information on the county projects, call MoDOT at 417-895-7600.