During the time period from June 11 through June 23, the Seymour Police Department answered 110 calls for service, conducted 45 traffic stops and arrested and booked 10 people in at the Webster County Jail in Marshfield.
Calls during this period included:
• Call for service on East Garfield Street, resident said the trailer at this address is abandoned and that someone is inside the trailer, building search conducted, no one located inside the residence.
• Assault on Frances Street, all parties separated.
• Call for service on Market Street for stealing, subject identified and issued citation.
• Call for service for a suspicious subject at a West Steel Street church, subject was cleaning church.
• Traffic stop on Division Street, driver arrested for driving revoked.
• Call for service, sssisted Missouri State Highway Patrol on a motor-vehicle accident on Clinton Avenue and U.S 60, three vehicles involved with injuries, two subjects transported by EMS due to injuries.
• Power outage on Anderson Street, Seymour utilities advised a squirrel was the unlucky culprit.
• Harassment on Hyde Street, parties separated and advised to contact P.D. in case of further incident.
• Trespassing call at Anderson Street Senior Housing. Reporting party advised a female subject was previously trespassed from the property and had returned. Female suspect was located, arrested, and transported to the Webster County Jail for trespassing.
• Call for service on Summit Avenue. Female not responding to the door for health care. Made contact and female was transported to Cox South.
• Domestic disturbance on Steel Street. One subject arrested on second-degree domestic assault.
• Assist agency Webster County Sheriff’s Department (WCSD) for a warrant arrest, W/M located at Ten Parts Drive.
• Assisted county on traffic stop on U.S. 60 and Box School Loop, a wrong-way driver stopped. Arrest was made by WCSD.
• Traffic stop on Thoroughfare Street driver arrested on warrants.
• Medical assist, secured landing zone for medical helicopter
• Traffic stop on Mack Road, driver arrested on warrants.
• Agency assist, WCSD, on traffic stop, driver arrested on warrants.
• Call for service, assisted WCSD with a burglary in progress Nation School Road, Victim stated there were two males with guns in his home. No subjects were located and victim was transported by EMS.
• Assisted WCSD on a domestic disturbance, Burnett Road. Parties separated for the evening.