Grady Bennett, a lifelong Seymour resident who works for the Se-Ma-No Electric Cooperative in Mansfield, will serve as the general chairman of the Seymour Apple Festival in 2020.
- - UPDATE: How to file for unemployment in Missouri under the CARES Act
- - Missouri Implements $600 Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation Program; Retroactive Payments Expected to Begin the Week of April 12, 2020
- - President Trump extends ‘shutdown’
- - Janel Lynn Lindsey, 52
- - Seymour police report
- - UPDATE: Webster County Health Unit
- - To my best friend, Velma
- - The CARES Act: Can your business get help?
- - Downtown Drug is done
- - URGENT UPDATE: WEBSTER COUNTY COVID-19 NEWS